Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

"Know that it IS your moment . Live it . Love it . Have it . Or even steal it ."

"Know that it IS your moment . Live it . Love it . Have it . Or even steal it ."

"You say dun act like a child , Buh what if its a father I need , Its not like you dun know what..."

"You say dun act like a child ,
Buh what if its a father I need ,
Its not like you dun know what you've got yourself into ,
Dun tell me em the one who's naive ..!"

colorful !



colorful !

"If you cannot love me forever , you dun have to love me for now . "

""If you cannot love me forever , you dun have to love me for now . ""

pretty ..



pretty ..

>Click the + button and reblog this picture and you will gain...



>Click the + button and reblog this picture and you will gain alot of free followers, this is only happening this week for tumblr's 10th bday !

Photo



love

heYyyy !!! <3

Photo



" There is always a tomorrow . But one today would be your last. "

"" There is always a tomorrow . But one today would be your last. ""

No comments:

Post a Comment