Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cultivating and training My Special Garden

A great movie every Master and subbi should have in Ttheir DVD...









A great movie every Master and subbi should have in Ttheir DVD libraries. I got Mine on Amazon.

So Nice!!!!



So Nice!!!!

my Secret Garden: Being His

my Secret Garden: Being His: Yes My subbi. I took you as I needed you. you are Mine, All Mine. Wwe...

Photo



Hi there! Thanks for the follow, but please understand that I already have a Dom, and from what I can tell, it's an almost entirely different kind of relationship than the one depicted on your Tumblr. I don't mean any disrespect, I've just had bad experiences with that kind of D/s relationships and the people who partake. <3

I know there are many types of relationships. Oours is just one of many. All Wwe do is educated M/s...

How is it to be a master,, how does it feel

Being a Master is great. Having a slave at your control.

HI

Master R. Johnson here...

2thehilt: A nice and slimy skull fuck…



2thehilt:

A nice and slimy skull fuck…

Photo



2thehilt: Jerk off using her pretty little head…



2thehilt:

Jerk off using her pretty little head…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



passius:



passius:

Photo



Photo



1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, look after and guard you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to work harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him open his soul and mind to you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete