Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rabbit's Room

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Riding the tightrope of creepy and crazy-silly. Volatile...









Riding the tightrope of creepy and crazy-silly. Volatile awesomeness. 

sexymonstersupercreep:

The Wheelers - Return to Oz

82 of 100 Fictional Characters I Love

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Wolf and Bunny by ~hikaSATORU



Wolf and Bunny by ~hikaSATORU

Photo



daddyzgurrrl: Like this Daddy?



daddyzgurrrl:

Like this Daddy?

For twenty minutes a day he spent time with me. Alone. Yes, it...



For twenty minutes a day he spent time with me. Alone. Yes, it was only to update the household ledgers, and yes, I was too nervous to even look at his cravat. But he brushed my shoulder with his body and that near touch sustained my obsession for him…

toriramone:

*squee*

No comments:

Post a Comment