Sunday, June 9, 2013

ChaptureCharlotte

My life right now. Just leave me alone to die. 











My life right now. Just leave me alone to die. 

Photo



Landscape Photography by New Legs











Landscape Photography by New Legs

Photo



Photo



Kate Winslet is pregnant! The Titanic actress, 37, and her...



Kate Winslet is pregnant! The Titanic actress, 37, and her husband Ned Rocknroll are expecting their first child together, People has confirmed with her rep exclusively. "Kate and Ned are delighted" over the news, the rep adds.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



singalongwithiena: gorgonetta: [Barbara Stanwyck in Baby Face,...





singalongwithiena:

gorgonetta:

[Barbara Stanwyck in Baby Face, pouring coffee on a bro's offending hand]

"Oh, I'm sorry—my hand trembles so when I'm near you."

"Oh, I'm sorry old tea party man, my hand trembles so when you try to shove yours into my uterus."

Photo



Photo



writeonit: need



writeonit:

need

Photo



Photo



Photo



lookatthislittlething: Kitten Meets Hedgehog [x] Haven't...

















lookatthislittlething:

Kitten Meets Hedgehog [x]

Haven't posted any cute, tiny animals in a while, so, in case you needed to squee today, here you go.

definitelydope: Gadmo in sunset light (by *stepko*)



definitelydope:

Gadmo in sunset light (by *stepko*)

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment